Season Subscriptions and Concert Tickets
Choose a season package of tickets to all five of the concerts or a mini- pass option selecting tickets to three concerts. See our 2013-2014 Concert Season
The benefits of being a season subscriber include:
- Save on ticket price over single ticket purchase
- Priority seating at concerts
- Free lost ticket replacement
- Discount on purchase of extra tickets for your guests.
Order Subscriptions Online
You may purchase your subscriptions online at this time. The physical tickets will be mailed to your address about a month prior to the first concert. Please provide your email in case we need to contact you about your order. (We will also use your email to send concert reminders and offer you discount single tickets.)
- Select the type of ticket in the drop-down box below.
- Then click Add to Cart and you will be taken to your shopping cart on the PayPal webpage.
- Enter the number of tickets desired, and click Update.
- If you wish other types of tickets click Continue Shopping to return to this page, select the ticket type, and click Add to Cart
- When you are finished, click Check Out on the PayPal page to complete the purchase.
- You may pay with either credit card or PayPal. If you wish to pay by credit card, clcik Don’t have a PayPal Account and you can enter credit card information. You do not need to log in to PayPal or have a PayPal account if you wish to pay by credit card.
FULL SEASON (all five concerts)
- General Admission $180
- Senior Admission $155
MINI-PASS (three concerts)
- General Admission $110
- Senior Admission $95
Please choose three concerts and enter the numbers in the box below ticket type. See Houston Early Music Season for details of each concert.
- Saturday, Nov. 2, 2013. 7:30 p.m. FRETWORK, with LUTENIST ELIZABETH KENNY
- Sunday, Dec. 15, 2013. 7:30 p.m. THE ROSE ENSEMBLE
- Friday, Jan. 17, 2014. 7:30 p.m. THE BROKEN CONSORT
- Tuesday, Feb. 11, 2014. 7:30 p.m.THE ORLANDO CONSORT
- Fri., April, 11, 2014. 7:30 p.m. ENSEMBLE CAPRICE
Note on Credit Card Payments:
Houston Early Music uses PayPal to process credit card charges. PayPal is a safe, secure online payment service, but you do NOT need a PayPal account. During checkout you will be given the option to pay with your regular credit card.
Order Subscriptions by Mail
A Mini-Brochure will be available at our April 26 concert. You may fill out the form and return by mail.
Single Concert Tickets
Throughout the season you may purchase single tickets to concerts either online or at the concert venue. The prices will be
- $40 General Admission
- $35 Senior Admisssion
- $10 Student Admission
Help Keep the Music Coming:
Only a fraction of concert costs are covered by ticket sales. Your tax-deductible donation, in any amount, will enable us to continue to present the finest performances of early music. Please consider making a donation at the time you purchase your season subscription.